What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you send in your resume or fill out a form.
When using our website, as appropriate, you may be prompted to enter your name, email address, or submit a document. You may, however, exclude yourself from these and/or visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
· To personalize you resume. Your information helps us offer a better response.
· To improve our website. We continually seek to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
· To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
· To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the service requested by the customer.
· To send emails. The email address you provide for the resume service will be used to send you the reviewed resume and any other information pertaining to the services requested.
· To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when requesting our services.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our service, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential (e.g. the GoDaddy servers pass your resume to us). We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect others' rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. This would include non-personally identifiable demographic data such as referral site data, format submitted, most common military branches, etc.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites. If you have a good or bad experience with any of our partners, please let us know so we can use any feedback to provide better services to veterans.
This page was last modified on 02 October 2021. Update included minor grammar changes and adding additional details.